Thursday, February 18, 2010

COMPASS LLC...not just about science.

A few weeks ago, I heard a knock on my door. I open it to see two enthusiastic faces staring back at me as if they have some "big news". Eric and Dylan, two of my residents, proceeded to tell me about how they're going to be making a show that they post on Youtube reviewing music related things. And that I need to watch it as soon as it's posted.

Why am I blogging about this? Because Dylan is a member of the COMPASS LLC and this week, I get to pick the topic for the blog.


Congratulations Dylan, here's some shameless free press.

Mepod Radio!

Watch it. Subscribe to it.
It's good stuff.


Moral of the story:
Science is not the only subject we excel in over here in the COMPASS Community.





Over and out.



-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment