Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sights and Such of Riverview

Here is some info on Riverview. Have questions? Leave a comment.

Some pics of my Riverview room. Each bedroom in the suite is about 11 by 14 feet.
I decided to loft my bed to put storage and a futon underneath- saves so much space!

This was my desk, it is given to you by housing. It provides a lot of storage. Mine is a bit messy :)

Here is a picture of the large patio at Riverview. A lot of people eat, hang out and grill back there.

Just a LITTLE bit of our closet. It is walk in and about 6 by 8 feet.

Some bathroom pics from last year when I was a first year at Riverview....very spacious. The bathrooms are about 6 by 8 feet.


This picture was taken this year across the Milwaukee River. Riverview has TONS of biking and hiking trails right there. It is nice to get away from the city every now and then on them.
Why I like Riverview:
- Incredibly spacious
- No "wierd dorm lighting"
- It is big but not TOO big with about 475 residents. Familiar faces makes it easier to make friends quickly.
- It is away from campus, so you don't ALWAYS feel like you are at school.
- Pick n save is right across the street!
- There is a bus stop for 2 major malls within a block
- The shuttle is convenient
- It has work out rooms and a kitchen that I can use
- Something is always going on as long as I stay involved
- It is VERY new and clean! Riverview just opened in January of 2008!




No comments:

Post a Comment