Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to the American Sign Language LLC


Hello there everyone!
My name is Kelly Keuper and I will be the Resident Assistant for the ASL LLC. I am from Brookfield, Wisconsin, and was in the Brookfield Central High School class of 2009. I am Junior at UWM and I live on the second floor of Sandburg Hall West Tower.

Come see me in 270C

Although, I am the ASL LLC RA I do not speak sign language, I am actually a psychology major. But, I cannot wait to learn some sign language this year. I am looking forward to doing some really fun things this year with the ASL LLC and getting to know all of you. To get started we will be having a get to know the LLC Pizza Party on September 8th in the West 2 common area.

Cant wait to meet all of the residnets and get this semester started!
Hope you all enjoyed the summer!

Kelly Keuper, ASL LLC RA

No comments:

Post a Comment