Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's Up, Lab Rats?!

Why, hello there!


My name is Sam, and I'm the RA for the awesome Lab Rats LLC in West Tower 3/4. I'm from Sheboygan Falls, WI and am now a junior at UWM double majoring in psychology and Spanish. I hope everyone is refreshed from summer and is raring to go on their first year at UWM!

Moi!

It sounds cheesy to describe how excited I am to be the RA for this LLC, but I really can't tell you guys how awesome this semester is going to be. I've got a fun-filled semester lined up for my Lab Rats, and we're going to kick-off the year with some de-lish pizza from Palms Gardens. As a psychology major, I already have experience in undergraduate research so I hope to be a great resource for my Lab Rats! See you all soon!

Ps - Lab Rats --> join the Lab Rats LLC 2010-2011 facebook group asap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment