Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Holidays, Lab Rats!

Alas, this will be my final blog post of the semester! *tear* We had a really fun end-of-semester event at Alterra on the Lake on Sunday (sorry, I forgot to take pictures) where we did our homework (yes, we really did), drank some coffee, ate some delicious scones, and laughed a LOT. Half the fun was walking to and from Farwell & LaFayette and trying not to slip and slide in the icy snow!

The students are now applying for lab positions for next semester and are excited to really get started in their majors. I wonder what they will discover? Maybe they will decide to present their research at the UWM Research Symposium in spring as well, just like I plan to with my lab's research :)

Well, well, I shall end this here.

Happy holidays, everyone! Have a fun, safe winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment