Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dance Foundations!

me!
Hey!

My name is Maggie Iken and I am the Student Success Center mentor working with the Dance Foundations LLC this year. I am currently a sophomore majoring in string bass performance and music history. I'm originally from Green Bay and I'm a pretty big Packer fan. I enjoy Call Of Duty, America's Next Top Model, Chuck Palahniuk books, going to anything arts-related, tattoos, street art, and living in Milwaukee. Although I'm not a dance major, I took six years of dance my first year of dance!classes when I was younger and will take several classes here at UWM. I currently live off campus, but the LLC is located in Riverview and I have previously lived in Sandburg North.


I'm really excited to be working with Molly (a few posts below me) this year! As she stated in her post, we will be dancing at the Susan G. Komen walk on the 25th. There are other events in the works, and I'll be sure to post about them here when they're set in stone and I have details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment