Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to the Dance Foundations LLC!

Hey Everyone!
My name is Molly Blum and I am the Resident Assistant for the Dance Foundations LLC. I am from Elkhorn, Wisconsin. I live on the fourth floor of RiverView Residence Halls.


Feel free to stop by!
This is my second year at UWM and I am majoring in Nursing. I have been dancing since I was three. I was on my high school varsity dance team all four years. I have also had many other dance experiences, such as dancing in Disney World, at Brewer and Bucks Games. I have won many awards throughout my dancing experience. My favorite dance that I have ever done was a Duet to Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation. This past summer I worked with Wisconsin Dance Connections and had a blast working with high school dance teams across Wisconsin. I love watching So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars.
I am very excited to be working with the Dance Foundations LLC and can not wait for the all the events I have planned! On September 25, the LLC will being going to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and dancing for the race participants. The Dance Foundations LLC now has a Facebook page! If you have any questions let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment