Thursday, October 6, 2011

Helping Hands in Health Care LLC


Hello! My name is Nikole Rude and I am the mentor for the Helping Hands in Healthcare LLC. I am looking forward to working with Alayna, the RA for the LLC. This is my third year here at UWM. I am majoring in Kinesiology pre Physical Therapy and plan on going to graduate school to get a doctorate in Physical Therapy. I am from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and am living off campus on Murray Ave but our LLC is in Sandburg, North tower.

Our first event we had was Mario Cart with fatal vision goggles. We had a blast and enjoyed meeting and getting to know some of the students. We plan on hosting a number of events but they currently are in the making but I will definitely post when we have some things set in stone :) Our next event will have to do with zumba though!

No comments:

Post a Comment