Monday, November 7, 2011

Architecture LLC / Environmental & Global Sustainability LLC

Hello! My name is Kyle Bilot and I am a First Year Mentor working with the Architecture and Environmental & Global Sustainability LLCs!

A little about myself... this is my 6th year on campus at UWM. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies degree in May 2010 and I am currently working on my Master of Architecture degree (graduating this spring). In Summer 2009, I had the opportunity to study abroad in France, Italy, and England, which was an absolutely life changing experience.

I have been involved with the First Year Center and LLCs for 3 years now. Last year, I was the mentor for the Environmental & Global Sustainability LLC, and this year working with that LLC again as well as the Architecture LLC. I love working with the LLC students. It is a very rewarding experience to get to know the students and see them transform over the course of the year. Watch for some updates of what our LLCs are doing in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment