Friday, December 9, 2011

End of the Semester for Honors LLC!

Hi everyone,
With the semester coming to an end the Honors LLC has been very busy studying, scheduling for next semester and decorating our LLC common area (you guys seriously need to come check out the construction paper fire place!) . The students have been working extremely hard on school yet still find plenty of time to hang out with each other because as one student told me, "I'm excited to go home for the holidays, but I don't wanna leave the LLC!" I'm so happy that the students enjoy spending time together. I think every time I stop by the floors, there are at least 10 people hanging out in the lounge. It's awesome!
On another note, today we will be heading Discovery World today for a little fun before the final week of the semester. We are all really excited to spend some time together while enjoying one of the wonderful things the city of Milwaukee has to offer. I'll try to get some pictures of the trip to show everyone!
Have a great weekend/end of the semester! Don't study too hard :)

--Molly (Honors LLC Mentor)

No comments:

Post a Comment