Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

Hey everybody!

My name is Jerome Scott.  I'm originally from Chicago and I am really excited for the Bears to start the season! I will be going into my 4th year in Mechanical Engineering program and this is my second year being a mentor.  The Mobile App LCC is going to be pretty sweet.  If you haven't already downloaded it, you should do so ASAP.  Just search UWM mobile and you are good to go.  It's got a bunch of resource made to make the college life even better, so check it out.  If you couldn't tell I love technology and I can't wait to see what we come up with this year to improve on the app.  I have an okay background with programming, but I am sure that there is a lot to learn.  If anything, I can at least spread the word!

Looking forward to the year ahead!

-Jerome 

No comments:

Post a Comment