Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

Welcome to UWM everyone!

My name is Taylor Ziegler and I will be your mentor!!
I am originally from Wausau Wisconsin which is about 3 hours away form the Milwaukee area I attended DC Everest Senior High School!  This coming fall I will be a senior in the Lubar school of Business.  I am a double major in Marketing and Human Resource Management.  I am currently an intern at Harley Davidson in the Human Resource Department.  I work with Parts and Accessories as well as General merchandise.  It has been an amazing experience so far! Over the course of my college career I was a New Student Orientation Leader, Freshmen Edge Coach, and mentor.  I also volunteered with Big Brothers Big sisters as well as the volunteer department at UWM. Last winter break I studied abroad in Europe.  I spent 2 1/2 weeks traveling to 5 countries and 7 cities.  I was in Vienna Budapest Prague Berlin, as well as smaller cities along the way.  It was truly one of the best parts of my college experience thus far!    I currently live with 4 other girls in a house near campus it has been a great way to enjoy my college experience!
 

I became involved in the Business Panthers LLC becasue I wanted to help guide students with their business careers as early as possible.  The sooner students begin building their resumes and gain business experience the greater the opportunities will be throughout college. 


The Business Panthers LLC is designed to give students the chance to work closely with one and other while living in the residents halls.  The students in the LLC will be taking a class together as well as attending business related events throughout the semester.  This is a huge networking opportunity for each student in the LLC.  There will be more specific information to come! 



This is my first year working with an LLC so I look forward to developing new events and continuing to make the Business Pathners a top notch LLC. 

I look forward to starting the fall semester! 
Thank you
Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment