Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meet Your Mentor


Welcome to UWM!


Hey! My name is Brian Lloyd and I am originally from Algonquin, Illinois, which is about two hours away from Milwaukee. I will be starting my senior year this fall and I am double majoring in Marketing and Psychology. I have been a Mentor and Orientation Leader for the past two years, but this will be my first year working with the Business Panthers LLC.

Throughout my years at UWM, I have been involved with the Business Scholars Program and volunteered with Habitat for Humanity. I am also involved with undergraduate research on projects relating to health communications and have interned at Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital and the City of Milwaukee Health Department. In the future, I hope to attend graduate school and pursue a career in healthcare policy and management. I currently live with two of my friends in an apartment near campus and I have really enjoyed my experience at UWM so far!

I am excited to work with the Business Panthers LLC and meet all of you! This is a great opportunity to develop closer relationships with your peers and faculty members. We are planning a lot of great events for this semester and I can’t wait to meet you!

Enjoy the rest of your summer and see you soon!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment