Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

My name is Nick and I am the mentor for the Transfer Community LLC.  The Purpose of the LLC is to create a community where new transfers to UWM can share their experiences, learn about UWM, and network with other students in similar situations.  Although it is not technically an LLC because there is no class required for the community, there will still be a dedicated RA as well as myself to plan events tailored to the students.
A little about myself.  My hometown is Delafield, WI, but since high school I have lived in San Diego, North Chicago, and am proud to be a current resident of Milwaukee.  I'm currently a junior at UW-M; I'm starting my second year here after completing three semesters at UW-Parkside in Kenosha, and I'm hoping to finish a degree in chemistry very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment