Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

Hello Explorers!

           My name is Alex Riehle and I will be the student mentor helping you explore the world of possible majors and careers.  I have always been an adventurous person and I like to try new things. When I first came to UWM I was undecided about my major too. I tried everything from Business Administration to Art History, before finally deciding on an Education major.     


Now, I am a Senior studying Early Childhood Education. I work at the Student Success Center as student mentor, mainly for students with undecided majors. I have also worked as a Resident Assistant for University Housing and mentored students enrolled in Education Psychology 101: Planning Your Majors/Careers courses.

            When I am not in school or at work, I am out exploring the wonders of Milwaukee. I love this city mainly because there’s always something new to try. I enjoy going to the local festivals and spending time at the Bradford Beach.   

            In this LLC we will learn to indentify our own interests, values, and skills in order to pick a possible major or career path.  I look forward to exploring with you!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment