Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

Hi All!

My name is Brianna Quade and I am currently a junior here, majoring in history and sociology with a certificate in ethnic studies!  I was born and raised in Milwaukee and lived on campus for my first two years here. I will be mentoring the Writing and Visual Cultural LLC. I am very excited about this opportunity to make an impact on students.  My LLC is aimed towards helping students improve their writing and seek a new cultural view. This is my first time working with an LLC, so it should be interesting.  I have worked hard in my English classes, which is why I was given the opportunity to work with this LLC.  I hope to show students the benefit of putting forth good work in writing to improve that skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment