Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Your RA


Hello everyone!

I hope you are all exited about a new year and ready to get started. My name is Angelica Sanchez and I will be the RA for the Lab Rats: Undergraduate Research LLC . I am originally from Guadalajara, Mexico but now I leave in Green Bay, WI with my family. This will be my third year at UW-Milwaukee and I’m still loving it like the first time. I am currently a CES major with a General Business and Spanish minor. I am very exited about this LLC and I’m ready to get going.

 The Lab Rats: Undergraduate Research LLC is all about getting hands on experience on how the culture of research works at UW-Milwaukee. Students will gain various skills that not will facilitate the research programs to them but general life skills. Expect to be challenged at times and be ready to be part of a great group of individuals with similar interest and an even greater community!

No comments:

Post a Comment