Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet Your RA

Hello Architecture LLC 2012-2013! My name is Brenna Nelson and I'll be your Resident Assistant for this year. I grew up in Owatonna, Minnesota. I know what you're thinking and yes, I do have a Minnesotan accent! I am currently a sophomore here at UWM. As a freshman I was an architecture student but I am now a Conservation and Environmental Science major.



I'm looking forward to making living in the Architecture Living Learning Community an awesome experience this year! The LLC is primarily for architecture students here at UWM but there will be a few non-architecture students in our community as well. I was really excited when I got placed in the Architecture LLC because of my experience last year in the program. Architecture has always been a passion of mine and  even though it is no longer my major, it is still something I enjoy learning about. I hope to help all of you experience architecture in new ways as you explore it in your first year classes as well as in the beautiful city of Milwaukee!

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't sign up for the LLC, but are still living in Cambridge and are interested in Architecture, is it possible to still participate in some of the activities?

    ReplyDelete