Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meet Your RA


My name is Sara Fritchen and I was born and raised in Racine, Wisconsin. I am currently a sophomore in the Peck School of the Arts. I have two majors, Multiple Woodwinds and Jazz Studies and am considering a minor in business. I am very excited to be part of this Learning Living Community. The Music LLC is going to be a great way for musicians to become a community and support each other’s performances, creations, and opinions. My goals for the residents in this house are to  keep an open mind about music, discover new creative outlets, and create a network of musicians that they can utilize in the future. I am involved in this community because of my passion for music and helping others. I also have experience from my other job assisting UWM’s jazz professor, Curt Hanrahan, with our jazz band and youth jazz program, otherwise known as UJAY. I mostly organize music, make lots of copies, herd students, and set up equipment for concerts.


No comments:

Post a Comment