Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Your RA

Hey, everyone! My name is Melissa Christine Badertscher, but you can call me Chris. I am the Resident Assistant with the Art & Design Living Learning Community in Riverview.

I grew up in the town of Waukesha, WI, not too far away, yet very different from Milwaukee. It took me a while to adjust to city life, but I have grown to love Milwaukee and the UW-Milwaukee campus even more than when I started. I am just beginning my second year at UWM. I am majoring in both Art & Design and Psychology and have a minor in Spanish. I hope to eventually earn a Master's Degree in Art Therapy.

Working with an LLC is going to be an amazing learning experience for me and I hope that the residents can learn as much from me as I can from them. Our Art & Design LLC is going to be an amazing community with a variety of talents, and I am looking forward to getting to know each and every resident this year. We will all be taking a 2D Concepts course together and will have the great opportunity to work together and explore and create art of our own in the community. I am so excited to meet each and every one of you and together we will make this a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment