Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Your RA


Hello everyone!

I hope you are all exited about a new year and ready to get started. My name is Angelica Sanchez and I will be the RA for the Environmental Sustainability & Biology-Mathematics LLC . I am originally from Guadalajara, Mexico but now I leave in Green Bay, WI with my family. This will be my third year at UW-Milwaukee and I’m still loving it like the first time. I am currently a CES major with a General Business and Spanish minor. I am very passionate about this LLC because I truly see the its potential as a program and most importantly, as a group of individuals.

The Environmental Sustainability & Biology-Mathematics LLC is all about getting involved and finding ways to conserve our natural environment while keeping it fun and interesting for everyone. We will be working on various events and activities on and off campus that will help us get a better understanding on how to be a more sustainable campus and individuals. Expect to be challenged at times and get ready to be part of a great group of individuals with similar interests and an even greater community!

P.S. the picture was taken on a trail close to campus...just a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment