Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet Your RA


Hi everyone, my name is Michael Ameel! I am a sophomore here at the beautiful University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. My hometown is about 45 minutes away in the growing city of Waukesha. My major is Communications with a minor in Business. Last semester I was on an internship with The Walt Disney Company that has taught me a whole bunch about the business world and communications. In addition to being an RA I am a Campus Representative for the Disney College Program!

I am the RA for the Business Panthers Learning Living Community in Sandburg North Tower floor 12! I believe that the living learning community is essential for incoming freshman to get involved with because, if you have a passion for something like Business, Dance, Film and/or so many other awesome careers or aspirations, and we have an LLC for you and your peers, what's not a better place to collaborate and learn together than the residence halls?

As I mentioned earlier I am the RA for the Business Panthers LLC in Sandburg North Tower floor 12. I am very excited to meet with residents living in the Business Panthers LLC because we have a lot planned including a tour of a too-exciting-to-announce company in Downtown Milwaukee! (Heads up Business Panthers!) Furthermore, I am looking forward to meeting all of you on campus! 



P.S. Don’t be afraid to say "hi" if you see me on campus or in the residence halls!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment