Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Fun with the Writing & Visual Cultures LLC!


Hi Friends and Happy Fall, 
This month I’d like to highlight someone special! The writing and visual cultures llc is lucky to have Johanna Rosauer! Johanna aka JoJo Bean,   is a freshman from Neenah, WI. She is undecided as of right now but is leaning towards a major that incorporates art. Johanna is a talented musician, artist, and singer. Below is the LLC bulletin board that Johanna designed.


Q& A sesh with Johanna :

Me: Why did you join the writing and visual cultures llc?
Jo: “I think the writing and visual cultures LLC chose me!”

Me: What is your favorite thing about fall?
Jo: “I love to go out and take pictures of the beautiful trees and go for walks!”

Me: What is your favorite thing about UWM so far?
Jo: “I like the people I’ve met! There are some wonderful, kind people (like you J) that made this transition to college pretty smooth. And I love how there is always something to do either on or off of campus!”

No comments:

Post a Comment