Friday, January 25, 2013

Meet Your Mentor- Devon


Welcome to the Spring Semester!!



My name is Devon Timblin and I will be your mentor!!  I am from Janesville Wisconsin, the city of parks! It's about 45 minutes south of Madison and surrounded by many small towns that people have never heard of.  I have lived in Janesville my entire life and graduated from J.A. Craig High School.  I am majoring in Psychology and still debating on what I want to do with it exactly.  I have worked for UWM's Student Success Center for almost a year.  I first was hired on, second semester my freshman year, to make phone calls to all WI Covenant students, so I could have called you!  I then worked as an Orientation Leader over the summer and now I am a mentor for the Student Success Center.  It has been a wonderful experience and I have met so many new and amazing people. I am now going into my fourth semester here at UW-Milwaukee and couldn't be more excited. 

This is my first year working with an LLC, I look forward to creating events, and programs for the Wisconsin Covenant LLC and getting to know all of you!   

Thank you,
Devon 


This is my brother, Ben,   and my sister, Nicole.  
My favorite people in the world :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment