Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reflection on the semester

Now that the semester is almost over, I can look back and see the accomplishment I made, along with my LLC. Working with the Writing and Visual Culture LLC has been tricky but fun nonethelesss. We have put on good event with good attendance so that is something I am proud of. This was my first year and semester working with an LLC and planning events so I think overall it went very well! The students involved seem to enjoy the events and learning about differnet things.

My favorite thing about working with my LLC was going to the Lyrical Sanctuary. I think overall that was a really great event and the students had a good time. It was also cool to see people go in front of a crowd and perform.

I am proud of the opportunities that I was given this semester, and working with RA Mikel! She's been such an awesome RA and partner in planning events and I can't wait until next semester to see what we will plan!

Next semester we will have to top what we did this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment