Thursday, January 3, 2013

Semester Review- Communication and Conflict


This semester was a semester that i'm glad i got to be apart of. I think that our LLC has really connected with one another. I am very glad to see that the T-shirts we made for and event are proudly worn by the LLC members. I think that our events have been very good this year we had some to help get connected to the campus and explore what UWM has to offer. I think the one event that stood out was our T-shirt event. We all came up with a design in our community and personally pressed the T-shirts, and then had everyone in the LLC sign the back. I believe that this was an event that was enjoyed if if you were not able to make it to the press time.

I believe that residents got a good sense of attachment to one another. I think that everyone in the LLC gets along well and i often see members hanging out together. I believe that it helped with social connections and just self actualization all together. I think that one of my favorite moments was one day during check in. Just seeing the general interest that everyone had in each others stories and responding to the good and the bad. It was just one of those moments that makes you think, "Wow, this is what I really wanted to happen." When i took the class we developed a little family, and I think that another family was made this year, and i hope that when it is all done people stay in contact mike my family does.



(this was sort of the design we made for our T-shirt event.)
Don't be complacent with silence!


No comments:

Post a Comment