Friday, February 15, 2013

Excitement in the Honors LLC

Hey ya'll welcome back!!

It is so exciting to be starting a new semester here at UWM with the Honors LLC! We are now into week four of classes and the Honors LLC is busier than ever!

I have been meeting with Shannon Byrne Irwin of the Honors College and Mentor Molly Kessler to plan some awesome events and programs for the Honors LLC this Spring Semester. As of now, we have a social with Dr. Schuester and a trip to the Public Museum in the works; I am really excited to see what this semester has in store for the Honors LLC.

Just a quick shout-out to my Honors LLC residents: Keep up the good work studying in the lounge, channel, library, wherever-I-randomly-see-you! We have started this semester off strong so let's keep it going!

Hopefully next time I'll have some pictures!

Until then,

RA Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment