Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meet Your Mentor-

Hello everyone!! If you have not heard, I will be your new Mentor for the Art and Design LLC! My name is Yeng Thao and I am a sophmore here at UWM. I am studying Cello Performance but I also have lots of different interest here. I do a lot of swimming and I do some photography around campus. I am originally from Appleton, Wisconsin and I come from a Hmong family. In my free time, I like to be active, cook, hang with friends, see movies, or just play my cello. As a mentor, I am here to answer any questions you have or if you want to just chat, that would be totally fine too. I will be in some of your classes and I will also be in your residence hall if you need me at all. I will be at RiverView from 6:00pm-7:00pm on Monday nights and then rush over to Cambridge from 7:15pm-8:15pm. I hope that I will get to know some of you guys more and hope you all have a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment