Black and Gold CommitteeThe Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business Black & Gold Committee was first established in November 2002. It is charged to ensure that the quality of the UWM student experience in the Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business is enhanced.The Black and Gold Commission started with the aspirations set forth in these campus planning documents.
“UWM will be recognized locally and internationally as an institution which prepares students for meeting lifelong learning goals.
- Graduation rates will improve
- Student satisfaction assessments will improve
- Attainment of program-specific learning outcomes will increase
- Placement rates for graduates will increase
- Alumni involvement with UWM will increase
- Increase Connections and Invest in Diversity
Feel free to contact the committee members with any comments/suggestions via email at email@example.com.