Friday, June 14, 2013

Communication and Conflict End of the Year


·    

First I am so honored that I got to be a part of this, and I'm even more excited about next year. I think that we as LLC have achieved a lot this year year, and also had a lot of fun. I believe the connections that were made by myself, and members have been part of a great year. 
I learned from my residents that you truly dont know somebody until they really open open up. You can know them but casual conversation is just the tip of the iceberg. 


When I have asked members what they enjoyed the most, it almost always the class. I have been told the class structure and the unique circle was inviting, and from there everyone grew as a group. We all know each other a little better because of the class and can enjoy the person we are on a deeper level. I feel as if we have made some connections that will last a long time and hopefully beyond our college days.

A few really enjoyable events were the day that we all painted a square to assemble one large piece to represent each of us individually, but we put them all together to show the unity and closeness we obtained in class. Another was the Brewer game we went to. We shared a lot of laughs, and created an experience and a memory.

I would just have to say my favorite moment happened when were were at the Brewer game, and i saw how much members enjoyed being around each other and smiling. I loved being apart of this but i really loved seeing the outcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment