Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right...

I HOPE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

What a great year it has been for the Writing and Visual Cultures LLC!
Here's a recap of all the events we've had:
Brainfreeze Writing workshop
Lyrical Santuary-Open Mic Night
Urban Ecology Center clean up
UWM Drag Show
Dr. Seuss Party
Getting Smashed

I have had such a stellar time getting to know each of my residents better. Each one of them has taught me something new and I greatly appreciate the impact they've had on my life. My residents have taught me patience and improvisation are definitely keys to success.

Here's what my residents have to say about the LLC:
-"Free food!"
-"ENDLESS HOURS OF FUN!"
-"Helping my peers succeed."
-"Making life long friendships."
-"Getting Lucky!"

Favorite Moment:
Brady performing his poem at open mic night! 


TA TA FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment