Friday, June 14, 2013

'Til Next Time Honors LLC

Hey ya'll, Hannah here.

I can't believe it is already time to say good-bye!

It has been an incredible year here in the Honors LLC. We've had a lot of fun, learned a lot, and met new people. We have fought through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have no regrets and I am so thankful to have been with these 30 individuals for this past year!

Trivia Night 
Winners of Trivia Night!






We had a few events to close off
the year including a Trivia Night,
a "How Well do you know West 2?"
game show night, a study day event
and a rec center "party".


Trivia Night: Second Place! 
My favorite would have to be the final activity we did together. I wanted to leave them with something so we did a "West 2 Appreciates" day.

"How well do you know West 2?" 
I brought out 30 mason jar "yearbooks" and asked everyone to write, on slips of paper, one thing positive about each member of the floor. It made me happy to see the amount of positivity and love everyone had for each other. And the best part: when they move-out, they can take it with them! 

30 mason jar "yearbooks"



It has been a great year with the Honors LLC on West 2! Can't wait to see what next year has in store!

'Til next time, this is RA-nnah signing off. Have a great summer!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment