Wednesday, September 4, 2013

H is for Honors RA

Hey ya'll, RA Hannah here! Everyone ready for another year??? I know I am!

Just thought I'd introduce myself:

My name is Hannah and I am the RA of WEST 13/14 or the HONORS LLC! This will be my third year living in the LLC and my second year as its RA.

My koala Kenni
I am a third year here at UWM studying Social Work with an International Emphasis. I was born and raised in Chicago (Chi-cityyy) but I came to Milwaukee in 2011 because I wanted to experience life outside of Chicago.

I am a photographer
Few things you must know about me: I love koalas. Love koalas. I am not exaggerating one bit. Love them! Also, I love to eat and try new foods. Lastly, taking pictures is my hobby/ stress reliever.

Bingo Night!
I am excited to be the RA once again for the Honors floor. It has only been 72 hours since everyone has moved in and we are getting to know each other/have fun/bond over our love for koalas! I cannot wait to see what this year has in store - I love writing blogs so look forward to seeing a lot of pictures and stories to come!

Here's to an amazing year!

RA Hannah (Rannah)

No comments:

Post a Comment