Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm Faith, the mentor for your LLC!





Hello There!!! I haven't gotten the chance to introduce myself yet.

 

 I'm Faith, the mentor for your LLC.
Currently, my major is Art Education, and I'm considering a minor in either German or Russian.

I like long walks on the beach, and getting caught in the rain. Not to mention that I love candle-lit dinners in the park with my cat. I also like strolls in the park and chasing geese.

I like wild animals. They are my friends. I especially enjoy chipmunks.






Creatively, I named him Chip. No, he is not apart of Alvin and the Chipmunks. He's Chip, and in Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (look it up - you won't regret it!).





I think this will happen on my 40th birthday....


Alright, well that's all I have for you for now. I hope you guys are enjoying you time here! And as always, you can can email me at casselm2@uwm.edu or come to my office hours on Thursdays from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM and Fridays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM if you want/need to talk with me.

Later Vader!
Faith Casselman

No comments:

Post a Comment