Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lab Rats: Undergraduate Research


            Hey everyone! My name is Josh Greenwald and this year I am working as the RA for the Lab Rats: Undergraduate Research LLC, as well as the entire 2nd floor of Sandburg West Tower! I’m very excited to be working with the Lab Rats this year and I can’t wait to see what the year brings for us!

I like to be funny, so I don't have many formal pictures of myself. 

            A little bit about myself: I was born in Waukesha, WI, moved to North Fort Myers, FL as a baby, and returned to Waukesha right before 7th grade. I graduated from Waukesha South High School and to be honest, I basically picked UW-Milwaukee because my best friend was going. However, I’ve come to realize it’s probably one of the best decisions I’ve made. I love this school, I love this city, and I love working with all my amazing staff and especially all of you!

            My experience with University Housing and my job as an RA has really been an eye-opening experience and has made me think more about a career in student affairs. I am thrilled to be working with you all to help you become acquainted with campus, explore new places and ideas, and even learn a little bit! This is my first time working with an LLC, so it’ll be a new experience for me, as well. Let’s hope for a great year and make sure you’re all ready to go for classes tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment