Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Meet the Transfer LLC!!!!

Meet the Transfer LLC!!!!!


Hello All! My name is Kelly Behling and I am from Kimberly, Wisconsin.  I am currently a senior here at UW-Milwaukee and I absolutely LOVE this institution :) I am part of the Peck School of the Arts going for my BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in Vocal Performance.  I hope to eventually teach private lessons at the university level but only after auditioning for different Opera companies around the world.

This semester I am working with the Transfer LLC (living learning community) and although I am not a transfer student, I am excited to work with and be a part of this community.  I have great plans on taking my LLC community to places around milwaukee and really helping them feel at home here at UWM. I'm excited to see what this year has in store, and the LLC is already brainstorming many great ideas for different activities and things we can all do, together as an LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment