Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet your Mentor--Amanda Brittain

Hello!
My name is Amanda Brittain, and I am the mentor for the Music LLC this year!
I am a third year clarinet student of Todd Levy, working toward my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music Performance. Originally from Germantown, I have also lived in Illinois, Milwaukee, and Richfield, WI.

I will be mentoring the Music Foundations (Music 106) class, as well as Sandburg West floors 2-4. As a music major myself, I understand the challenges of being a musician in college. I am here to help you be as successful as possible. I will also be working with Sara, your RA, to plan some pretty amazing events that you will (hopefully!) be interested in attending!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know you this year!
 -Amanda Brittain


No comments:

Post a Comment