Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pre-Professional Living Learning Community

Hello everyone!

My name is Keegan Kastorff and I am going to be the RA of the South 13/14 house in Sandburg. I am originally from Madison Wisconsin about an hour and twenty minutes away from Milwaukee. This will be my third year of being an RA and my fourth year here at UW-Milwaukee. A brief description of the Pre- Professional LLC is that the house will be of residents that are going into a wide variety of "Pre" programs ranging from criminal justice to areas of the medical field. The residents that will be in this house will be in classes with one another so that they will be able to form study groups and to succeed as a community, which is the purpose of the living learning community. I got involved with the living learning community because I wanted to help others succeed, I am also taking classes that will help me achieve a major in the medical field. I have taken a majority of classes that the residents will be in which means that I will be able to help out my residents with homework or assemble small study groups through my RA position.

That is about all I have to say for now, I can't wait for everyone to arrive! Don't forget to stop in a say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment