Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We are the Communication and Conflict LLC

Hello my name is Andrew Palladino. I am originally from Appleton Wisconsin, but then moved to Sheboygan Wisconsin when I was in high school. I graduated from Sheboygan North High School in 2011. I decided that UWM was a good choice for me for many reasons but one was the diversity and the people on the campus.

I knew that I wanted to work with people, which sent me along the communication major path. I am currently a Junior, my major is Communication with a certificate in Peace Studies & Mediation. I want to either become a councilor or possibly go to law school. However that changes a lot. I know that I enjoy working with, and getting to know others. I belive that is why I decided to become an RA. This my second year as an RA as well as being the RA for the communication and conflict LLC.

I chose to be the RA for the LLC again because I really love seeing the connections people make by talking the class. You become almost a family in a sense. I enjoyed being apart of that as well working with Evelyn Eng who is the professor for the class. I am really excited to take what i learned from my first year as the RA and making this year to come even better.

One event that i really enjoyed last year was going to the Brewer game I though it was a fun way to end the year with some of the residents from the LLC

Pic: ME (Andrew),Alex, Nolan, Cayla, and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment