Friday, September 13, 2013

Your LLC Mentor Is Radioactive

Why hello there! My name is Maksym H. Prykhodko. You can call me Maks. I am the mentor for the School of Rock LLC!

*cue* "Back in Black" by ACDC.




My hometown is actually in Ukraine. I arrived to America when I was about eight years old. Since then, I have relocated about four times, but have remained within the borders of Wisconsin. I assimilated the English language and made a numerous amount of close friends.



I am a second-year Music Composition and Technology major. I love to work with music and develop my talents. I play the guitar, piano and ukulele. Therefore, you will see me spend most of my time around the Peck School of the Arts. Please say hello if you see me!

This is what I look like. *cue* "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley


I am on the right. On the left is my brother Michael.

I will be helping coordinate events, lend a guiding hand, and give the students the resources they need to be successful at UWM. I am exuberant about this Fall semester and cannot wait to work with students and faculty!

No comments:

Post a Comment