Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cue the 50s Diner-Themed Music

Hey panthers! 

Who's hungry for something new?

Have you ever watched the show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network?  Did you know that a local Milwaukee restaurant was featured on an episode?  It's called Comet Cafe, and it's located near Kenilworth.  (So convenient that UWM students can take the Kenilworth shuttle!)

I recently visited the Comet Cafe when my family came to visit me. (Awww!)  The atmosphere was what many students would describe as "hipster," and the wait for a table in the tiny cafe was worthwhile.

So what are you waiting for? Grab a friend and hop on the shuttle to indulge in some pancakes, bacon, and eggs in the morning-- or try something a little exotic for lunch, like the apple walnut vegan burger or the compact thanksgiving dinner.  I can vouch that these particular menu items are delicious.  (Can you tell I adore food?)

Snap a photo of you at Comet Cafe and send it to me at ddstobb@uwm.edu.  I would love to hear about your experience at a "famous" restaurant.

View Comet Cafe's restaurant here to find a detailed menu, prices and times:
Comet Cafe Webpage



No comments:

Post a Comment