Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Meet Social Welfare RA!


Hey everyone! I hope you are all ready for the best year of your lives. My name is Amandla Daniels and I will be the RA for the new Social Welfare LLC. I was born in Gretna, Louisiana but have lived in Wisconsin for most of my life. I am from the small town of Campbellsport, Wisconsin that has a population of just over 2,000 people. This will be my second semester as an RA and my third year here at UW-Milwaukee. I am majoring in social work with a minor in art to eventually become an Art Therapist.
The Social Welfare LLC consist of students interested in obtaining a major in criminal justice or social work. This will be the first year that the Social Welfare LLC will be offered in the residents halls and I could not be more excited. I have so many great events in mind for you all that will be fun but also help you learn along the way. We are going to have a great year! Happy move-in!
-Amandla

No comments:

Post a Comment