Friday, February 7, 2014

Film LLC...Meet Spencer!

Meet the RA for the Film Living Learning Community

Hello there! My name is Spencer Ortega and I am the Resident Assistant for the Film Living Learning Community. So far this year has been a blast! The Film LLC is full of fun, energetic, aspiring filmmakers. It has really been neat being a part of their first year here at UWM and watching them grow as filmmakers. The ability to collaborate with many people who share a similar passion is one of the greatest benefits of living in the Film LLC. I am excited to see what the future has in store for these filmmakers and I will do whatever I can to help them along the way as much possible.

If you wish to see highlights from the Fall Semester in great detail, check out the Film LLC Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/UWM-Film-LLC/185461981493365

No comments:

Post a Comment