Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Meet Parker-Business Panthers LLC

Hey everyone! I hope you all are ready for another semester! My name is Parker Macareno and I will be the mentor for the Business Panthers LLC. I was born right here in Milwaukee. I lived about 6 blocks from campus most of my life. I am a senior finishing up this December with an undergrad in Human Resources Management and a minor in Economics. I am a transfer student from UW-Madison, so this will be my second year here at UWM. The Business Panther LLC consists of students pursuing an interest in a Bachelors of Business Administration. The Business Panther LLC is the largest of all the Living Learning Communities and I am very excited to be apart of this. We have many events planned this semester and I hope that everyone takes advantage of what we have to offer. Lets finish this semester strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment