Monday, March 10, 2014

Meet the Dance Foundations RA!

Hello! My Name is Vintinita Goodman-Johnson, and I am the RA for the Dance Foundations LLC for the Spring 2014 Semester. I am from Milwaukee, WI. I am a sophomore and I am majoring in Nursing. I have lived in the Residence Halls for two years, and I have not had the opportunity of living in an LLC.  Before becoming the RA for the Dance Foundations LLC, I didn’t know very much about Dance, but my residents have educated me on the Major, and the different genres of Dance.  




The Dance Foundations LLC is a Living Learning Community for Residents who are majoring in some form of Dance, here at UW-Milwaukee. The LLC allows Residents to not only live amongst one another, but to make meaningful connections, with people within their program. Living within the Dance Foundations LLC, has been tons of fun! The Residents have created a friendly and inviting atmosphere and regularly interact with others who live within the community. The Residents also enjoy playing games like “Just Dance”, and even “Karaoke” in the common area, with other residents. Living within this community has been a wonderful experience and I highly recommend living in an LLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment