Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Do you have the Chicago Boogie Fever?



Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your break. I'm glad to be back and I hope you all are too because that means we are headed to Chicago


After the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 the city was rebuilt as a port city ruled by many famous mobsters such a Al Capone, John Dillinger, James Belcastro, and so many more.We will be going on a bus tour to see famous spots where these mobsters once roamed and get to hear stories about these criminals as well.



I have also planned for us to visit the Shedd Aquarium. There we will be able to see 1,500 different species of aquatic animals. We may even get to see Nemo!




Anyways, I hope you are all excited about the trip to the Windy City. So in honor of #flashbackfriday here is a song that I think fits this trip really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment