Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's only the beginning

Hey ya'll!

Well, it's that's time: the residence halls will close in a few weeks, I am planning my last few events, and everyone is signing up for a time to move out of the Honors LLC.
Photobooth with the floor
We still have a few more things to do before we part ways though: we have to sign the t-shirts we made, have a "congratulations-you-survived" party for our fish (Sir Charles Andi I Duke of Bowl), get food from the Housing-wide Harry Potter Day, and relax during our study day.

Relay for Life Honors LLC Team
I could go on and on about how great this year has been, but if you've been following these blogs you already know that. The Honors LLC has grown and transformed from a group of individual freshmen who know nothing about campus to a community of honors students who are involved leaders both on and off campus.
Service Learning to Urban Ecology Center

Screen Printing #honorsllc shirts!
We have gone to museums, listened to speakers, danced in onesies, drank tea with the chancellor, ate pizza with professors, gone on scavenger hunts around Milwaukee, and toured Chicago. I consider those in the Honors LLC my fellow peers, leaders, and most importantly friends.
Group photo at last community meeting
I don't like good-byes so I refuse to give one. A chapter is ending, but there is so much more to be written in this book. I can't wait to see what next year brings, but until then, this is RA Hannah signing off. Have a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment