Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hey Global Villagers!

RA's  Katie and Mercedes are really excited for what the year will bring.

Here is a little bit about us!



Hey Friends! I'm Mercedes. It's my 4th year at UWM. I'm majoring in International Studies and minoring in French. It's my 2nd year working with the Global Village LLC. I had such a great time last year, between rock climbing, eating tasty food, and going to visit my favorite animal (Beluga Whales) that I thought I'd come back and do it again! I am from Madison, WI and fell in love with the city of Milwaukee once I moved here. I love exploring the city and finding little shops or places to eat. If you ever need recommendations, I'm your girl!


Hi everybody! I am Katie, and this is my first year working with the Global Village and my second year at UWM. I am majoring in history education and I am going to be minoring in ESL. I grew up about forty minutes south of Saint Louis in a small farming community. I love horses, camping, and fishing. I am so excited to be living in such a great city and I am really looking forward to the upcoming year. I am so happy to be involved in Global Village and can't wait for whats to come!


We have a kickoff event this Sunday, September 14th! We'll be eating cupcakes and meeting our stakeholders to start the year off on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment