Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome to the Social Welfare LLC!

Hello! My name is Shelbey Puppe and I am the RA for the Social Welfare LLC in Cambridge Commons! I am a 2nd year student at UWM and I'm a social work major. This is my first year as an RA and I cannot wait for all the exciting things to come. After college, I plan to get my Masters Degree in Social Work and would like to work with children and families in crisis situations.

I'm very excited to bring my passion for social welfare related topics to the LLC this year. There is a mix of Social Work and Criminal Justice related majors on our floor and I hope to plan events and activities that tailor to both interests. So far, the residents of the Social Welfare LLC seem excited to explore UWM, Milwaukee, and all the things the community here has to offer them! I hope to play an influential role in this period of transition, and I'm always here to answer questions, help with an issues that may arise, and keep everyone posted about the fun and exciting things happening in the Social Welfare LLC! If you have any questions, you can always contact me at smpuppe@uwm.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment