Thursday, October 16, 2014

Meet the CQ Mentor!

Hi everyone! My name is Brianna Lee and I'm the peer mentor for the Career Quest LLC! The first month and a half has been great with the LLC and I love getting to know all of the students! I just wanted to use this blog post as a way to introduce myself just in case anyone wants to know a little more about me. I'm in my junior year at UWM and I'm majoring in Psychology, minoring in Sociology, and getting a certificate in Childhood & Adolescence studies. After I graduate I hope to enroll in a graduate program for Higher Education Administration & Student Affairs. This is my second semester working as a Peer Mentor in the SSC, and my first semester getting to work with an LLC and LC classes. I'm on the Milwaukee Equestrian team and I currently hold the position of treasurer. I love my team and it's great to be able to ride horses every week! I'm also a member of Alpha Omicron Pi which is a new sorority at UWM this semester. For fun I like to sing, lift weights, watch movies, explore Milwaukee, and hang out with friends. I'm really excited to be a part of the CQ family this year and to work with all of the first-year students! :) -Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment